Showroom Manager, London SW6 2AD, United Kingdom
Full time position Monday - Friday, 9.30- 5.30pm (40 hours a week).
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated showroom manager to join out established linen business.
The role including daily duties:
- Responding to all customer orders and enquiries as received.
- Processing all swatch and sample requests
- Identify and conduct weekly sales call oppertunities, generated from the above
- Focus on developing new sales and existing key trade relationships within the high-end residential, architects and interior designers including the hospitality sector.
- Proactively generate opportunities through existing/ previous clients or new business development.
- Assist clients on interior specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to clients or new business development.
Essential skills and experience:
- Confident in reporting and strong professional sales approach.
- Strong knowledge, experience and contacts within the interiors and hospitality industry.
- Confident in both face to face meetings client meeting and presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office and SAGE (sage not essential).
- Excellent administrative skills
- Personable with excellent client relation skills
- Well presented, charismatic with a strong work ethic and sense of integrity.
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English.
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- Organized and professional, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously without comprising on accuracy.
Salary, will be dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Subject: Showroom Manager. Please send your C.V with cover letter by email to email@example.com